Clapham is a unique, vibrant and cosmopolitan area of London, with a culture that is completely its own.
Our apartments developed in Clapham are elegantly designed, with care and attention given to every detail.
Clapham began to grow in the late 17th century. Refugees arrived from the Great Plague of London in 1665 and the Great Fire of 1666. By the end of the century, Clapham was quite a large village. In the late 18th century it became a fashionable place for the rich to live as it was close to the amenities of London but was in a rural setting away from the dirt and noise of the city.
Clapham is now an affluent residential suburb, which has modern Asian and European dining, gourmet burger and pizza spots. It is one of the most desirable areas to live in London for young professionals and has a thriving hospitality scene and acres of parkland.
- 14 apartments and two ground floor commercial units
- built to a high specification
- Sold with a 10-year Premier Guarantee
- Location ideal for work, leisure and travel
- Local amenities create an attractive environment for first-time buyers and young professionals